Tuesday, September 19, 2006

STEPHANIE HAD HER FIRST BLOW OUT

When we went to pick Stephanie up at school, she was in the "THINKING CHAIR". She got upset with the teacher because she didn't get a stamp today. Ms. Trull explained that she didn't get it because she wouldn't help clean up. She then started crying and it wasn't no stopping her. Her heart was broke.

When I walked in the class room and saw her in the "THINKING CHAIR". My heart broke. Then to hear her crying, that her teacher doesn't love her anymore. Boy that just broke my heart and the teachers even more. We both talked to her and tried to explain why she had to get her clothes pin moved, no stamp, and why she had to go to the "THINKING CHAIR". She finally gave Ms. Trull a hug and told her she was sorry.

I know why Stephanie had a blow out at school today; we had a late night last night. It was after 10:00 before we got home, feed, and put to bed. She needs at least 10 hours of sleep, the more the better.

I don't get off work until 7:00 pm. I am trying to work my regular hours and 10 hours over time. If I didn't need the money I wouldn't, but I need the extra money to send her to private school. This is tearing me up inside....

No comments: