Saturday, November 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!




Happy 6th Birthday, Stephanie Launa Moore.!

We love you so much. You bring incredible joy to our lives. You’re sweet, carrying, and a joy to be around. Daddy and I are so grateful for you.

When I found out I was going to have a baby, we were so excited. I cried so many tears that day and everyone else did also. You are my gift from God. The day you were born, you gave us a scare, but again God answered our prays. I never wanted you out of my reach. For the first year of your life, I couldn't let you down. I wanted to hold you, kiss you, and hug you to death.

As you grow, I continue to be amazed at the different thing you can do. You have a special place in your heart for all God's creations. I have never seen a little girl that loved God, Animals, and People as much as you do. Plus you are the only one that can make your Daddy walk the line. You have a fiery spirit about you, but you are also the most laid back child I have ever known. I can't begin to tell you how much I love you, and how special you are to me. You have been there for me, way before I ever laid eyes on you.

I love you Stephanie, and pray that you continue to grow up to be the caring and loving person you are. You are a very special girl, and I am proud to be your mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy day! I pray that everyone is feeling better so that you can have a party!