Monday, March 12, 2007

Hysterectomy Update

Sorry I haven't sent out an update lately. I have been sick with an upper respiratory infection, and this past Saturday I woke up with my face swollen. My tooth was abscess, I called my doctor and they called me in two antibiotics. I was told if I started running a fever to call them or call 911. Today all swelling is down and I am doing really good. The kids also had a cold and missed a week of school, Stephanie still has a running nose.

I wanted everyone to know my hysterectomy will be tomorrow at 11:30 pm. The doctor will remove both ovaries and do a biopsy. If cancer is found, he will make incision and remove the uterus and surrounding tissues. Let's hope and prayer that no cancer is found. So I can come home the next day, and start my chemo treatments on Monday.

Please say a special prayer for Steve, the kids, my mom, and my brothers.

Thanks for all the prayers and all the support.

Love In Christ,
Renee

1 comment:

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Hi, Renee:
I haven't read or heard an update lately. Don't keep us all in suspense. Prayers continue your way.