Monday, November 05, 2007

Tag you're it....


I've been tagged by my friend Don and Be over at Pregnancy by Adoption for a blog game.

Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged & to read your blog! So, here goes ........

L = The "L"ove I have for my husband and kids.

A = "A"nticipation of waiting to see what new things my kids of learned in school.

U = The "U"nity of marriage bond, I have with Steve.

N = Born and raised in "N"orth Carolina.

A = "A"ll the New Friends I have met in the Blog World.

I tag all my new friends I have met though my Battle with Breast Cancer. They have blessed my life in ways I will never be able to repay them. Thanks for the love and support you have given me.

LaDolce Vita: "The Sweet Life".
Blessed Among Men
The Harris Family

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry...I've had computer issues and have been a bit out of it!

Steven Rivera said...

buy tadarise pro 20 mg online at doses of 5, 10, or 20mg taken as needed up to once daily for 18 to 24 months was safe and well-tolerated. These findings support the long-term use of it in the clinical management of erectile dysfunction.

RSM Enterprises said...

Extra Super M Force 200mg is a magnificent medicine for erectile brokenness and untimely discharge treatment. It is accessible for a minimal price.

Chat on WhatsApp with +91 92163 25377
Email : sales@rsmenterprises.in

Sildenafil 100mg
Dapoxetine 100mg
Extra Super M Force

My Love Dose said...

This Sildenafil citrate 50 mg medication decreases the stress levels of the organs and as ample blood flow reaches the male organ, a harder and firm erection is achieved for a longer duration which lasts for long hours.

Email : info@mylovedose.com

Sildigra 50mg
Sildenafil 50mg