Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1st Day of School 2008-2009 Year


Today was the kids first day of school. I can't believe how fast the summer went by. The kids was happy to get back and see their friends. I hope & pray that Stephanie has a good year and makes at least one good friend. She is so shy and she isn't the type of child that will just walk up to someone and play with them. When we dropped them off this morning it was Stephanie that was in the middle of a group of girls talking and laughing, and Steven and the boys was all acting shy. Is this the year that Stephanie comes out of her shell.....


*I hope to be able to post at least one picture tonight. My camera is acting up on me.

UPDATE: We picked the kids up from school, and they had a great day. Stephanie came home playing school & talking about her job. Her job is taking stuff to the office & Steven's is passing out worksheets.

No comments: