Monday, December 29, 2008

5th Chemo Treatment

Today I went for my 5th chemo treatment. Everything went really good, my brother Russell went with us, so Steve could watch the kids. The doctor didn't like how I was coughing so she sent me for another chest xray. It scared us, but the result came back clear and there was no infection and the spot that was there on September the 16th was not there. So the chemo treatment is working. So please keep the prayers coming, they are working. The doctor put me on another antibiotic, she said that it is a bad cold and it is just going to take me longer to heal.

I hope everyone had a very nice Christmas, the kids had a blast and enjoyed all there toys from Santa. I want to thank everyone who played Santa for my kids. You made Christmas for them. God will bless each and everyone of you for your kindness.

Thanks for everyone who has sent food, cards, money, and most of all for all the prayers. The prayers are being answered, so please keep them coming.

Love In Christ,
Steve, Renee, Stephanie, and Steven Moore

No comments: