Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chemo & Doctor Appointment Update

Yesterday I had a chemo treatment & I also saw my doctor. Chemo went really good, so far no nausea. The doctor was very happy with how my symptoms had improved. She is still worried about my cold and cough. They have put me on another antibiotics and sinus medicine. We have decrease my doses of steroids, so hopefully my lymphedema in my left arm will improve. We talked about the numbing in my fingers, and we have decrease the chemo 15 %, plus another medicine. All together I have three new prescription I will be taken. I will have a PET scan with a CAT scan included in three weeks. This will show if the spots inside my lungs has struck or gone, the x-ray I had two weeks ago showed two perfect lungs on the outside (only), so improvement has been made. Thank you GOD. Pet scan will also show the bone and what improve that has made.

Thank you for all the prayers, PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING.

1 comment:

Don and Be said...

Keep on keepin' on, girl!