Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 20th Anniversary.

I can't believe that 20 years ago, we took this picture. It has been the best 20 years. I love you so much Steve. You have been the best husband a girl could ask for. You are my best friend, and I love spending time with you and the kids. Today was a great day, even though we didn't want to go to Red Lobster, I think Stephanie made the right choice. I love that "we" as a family, spend this day together and every other day together. We are the four amigo's and I cant image us ever apart. People has ask us if we do everything together? What is a marriage or a family if we are not together. Thanks for being there for me during this last battle with Cancer, you have been my rock. God has blessed me so much and I am thankful that HE sent you and the kids to me. I love you and thanks for everything you do for me.

1 comment:

Don and Be said...

Wonderful words....