Wednesday, February 07, 2007

BLOOD WORK UPDATE & SURGERY UPDATE

Hello Everyone,

I went in today for this week blood work and talked with the Gyn-Oncology doctor. My blood work was great and they was really happy with them. The doctor was shock on how high my White Blood Count was, I know why they are high, God. My prayers every night is for my Counts to stay high, so I can stay around my kids.

I feel great this week, I was able to go to Church last Sunday and go and spend the afternoon with mom. I figure surely God will keep me safe from infection there. My hair is starting to fall out, I probably will get Steve or Mom to shave my hair this weekend. My scalp hurts so bad from were the hair follicles are dying. So far I can brush the hair to cover up the bald spots. Before long I will have a nice comb over.... (ha ha)

BLOOD COUNT:

WBC: (3.6-11.1) = 8.50
RBC: (3.69-4.88) = 4.39
Hgb: (11.4 -14.4) = 12.9
HCT: (33.3 - 41.4) = 38.4
MCV: (79.3-94.8) = 87.4
MCH: (26.8 - 33.2) = 29.5
MCHC: (33.5 - 35.5) = 33.7
RDW: (12.0 - 15.1) = 13.9
Platelet: (165 - 353) = 343

My Gyn-Oncology doctor appointment went well, they have schedule my operation for my hysterectomy on March the 13th. He wants to wait 4 weeks after my next chemo -treatment. Which is on Monday the 12th. So I can get feeling better. He will do LAPAROSCOPY surgery though the belly because my ovaries are so high, if the biopsy comes back cancer he will then make a incision and remove the uterus and the surrounding tissue. Lets hope and pray that the biopsy comes back not cancer.

Thanks again for all the cards, email, and prayers. I greatly appreciate everything everyone has done for me, they mean the world to me. Thanks again and I love everyone so much.

Love Always,
Renee

No comments: