Monday, April 16, 2007

4th Chemo Update

Today I had my fourth chemo treatment. So far everything is going well. The doctor gave me a new prescription to use if I have the muscle and joint pain this go around, she didn't want me to take to many Advil. My blood counts looks great. The hot flashes and just being hot from chemo is in full force, I am freezing everyone out. Stephanie is walking around the house with a blanket around her. I don't know what I am going to do when it gets humid. I guess I will walk around the house with a fan around my neck.

I want to thank everyone for everything they have done for me and my family. All the cards, love, support and friendship has meant so much to me and has helped me in so many ways. I want to say thank you to the special Easter Bunny's( at work) that helped make my kids Easter so special. They enjoyed everything, and keeps asking us how did the Easter Bunny know they wanted all that wonderful stuff.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter, I was feeling good and I went to both services they had at Church and was able to go to my mom's house for Easter Dinner. I figured that God would protect me from germs at his house and so far he has.... I have been blessed in so many ways and I know it is because I have all my faith in God and I know he will be there for me and my family. God is Good....

Thanks again for all the prayers and support. I love all of you very much..

Love Always,
Renee

(4/16/07 Blood Counts)

WBC (3.6-11.1) = 10.7
RBC (3.69 -4.88) = 4.18
HGB (11.4-14.4) = 12.3
HCT (33.3-41.4) = 36.8
MCV (79.3-94.8) = 88.0
MCH (26.8-33.2) = 29.5
MCHC (33.5-35.5) = 33.5
RDW (12.0-15.1) = 17.0
PLATELET (165-353) = 498

No comments: