Thursday, April 26, 2007

Family Update

Hello Everyone,

This has been a rough week for our family. It started Sunday afternoon, when Steven decided to jump out of a swing and break his arm. We spent all afternoon at the emergency room with him. He broke both the radius & ulna in his left forearm. They had to sedate him to set his arm, he has a cast above his elbow, which he will wear for at least 2 weeks and then they will replace it with another cast. He will have to wear a cast for at least 6 weeks. He is doing really good, he is learning to write with his right hand now and is doing a pretty good job. It slowed him down for two days, but now he is right back to his self, scaring his mom.

As for his mom, I went in Monday for blood work and my counts was really low. The doctor saw me instead of the nurse. I was there for over 2 hours. They gave me a shot to bring my Hemoglobin up. I woke up Tuesday sick as a dog, I was sick all day Tuesday and had cold chills. They doctor called me in a antibiotic and some more nausea medicine. She thinks I had an infection, but I think it was the shot. I have been really tried all week, but I am feeling a lot better.

I hope everyone is able to get out and enjoy this pretty weather we are having.

Thanks again for all the prayers, love, and support.

Love Always,
Renee

WBC (3.6-11.1) = 1.3
RBC (3.69 -4.88) = 3.65
HGB (11.4-14.4) = 10.9
HCT (33.3-41.4) = 31.9
MCV (79.3-94.8) = 87.3
MCH (26.8-33.2) = 29.7
MCHC (33.5-35.5) = 34.0
RDW (12.0-15.1) = 16.0
PLATELET (165-353) = 188

No comments: