Thursday, May 24, 2007

Family Update

Hello Everyone,

I am feeling a lot better this week, my voice is starting to come back. If I don't talk or cough much I think by the weekend it will be all the way back. I started having problems this week with my porter catheter. It is really swollen around the area and red. I went Monday for x-ray, and yesterday I went for a dye test. The port is still in place and working. they think I have infection in the area, so they put me on another antibiotics (500 mg 4 times a day), if it isn't an infection, they think my body could be trying to fight this foreign object. Even though I have one treatment left, they want to keep the port in for at least a year. My count are a lot better this week, my Hemoglobin is still low, so they gave me another shoot. I go back to the doctor this Friday, to see what my next stag of my treatment will be and hopefully talk about when I will be able to return to work. My last chemo treatment is this coming Tuesday.

We took Steven back to the doctor yesterday, to have his arm look at. It is healing really nice, so they put on a smaller cast for two more week. The kids only have two more weeks of school, before they start their summer vacation. Stephanie doesn't want school to end, she is loving it and has done so good. Steven likes school, but just don't like getting up early.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and holiday.

thanks again for all the love and support.

Love Always,
Renee


WBC (3.6-11.1) = 8.7
RBC (3.69 -4.88) = 3.43 (L)
HGB (11.4-14.4) = 9.0 (L)
HCT (33.3-41.4) = 29.5 (L)
MCV (79.3-94.8) = 85.0
MCH (26.8-33.2) = 28.8
MCHC (33.5-35.5) = 33.5
RDW (12.0-15.1) = 16.5
PLATELET (165-353) = 350

No comments: