Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Update

I hope everyone had a nice Father's Day and has been doing ok. The Moore Family has been doing really good. The kids are out of school and having a blast. I am doing really good. I had another bad chest cold or I never really got over the last one. The doctor put me on another antibiotic, so far this one seems to be helping. This is my fourth antibiotic in 6 weeks.

I went this Monday to see my cancer doctor, and we talked about the next step of my treatment, I go and meet my radiation doctor on the 26th of this month and we will probably start radiation in 2 or 3 weeks. I still will have to go in every two weeks to get blood work, and a shoot, plus I have to get my porter catheter flush out every 3 weeks. We also talked about when I can start back to work, so this Monday I will return to work part-time.

I can't believe 6 months ago I was getting ready for my surgery, and look how far I have came. I have to Thank God, and all my Family and Friends. Without all of you I don't know what I would have done. Everyone had been so kind to my family and have showed me how much each and everyone of you loves us. I can't say in words how much all of you mean to us, and how much we are greatful for all of you. Thanks for being there for us.

I love all of you, and may God be with you always,
Renee, Steve, Steven, and Stephanie

No comments: