Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's Day Steve. Thanks for being the best daddy to our wonderful kids. I can look in your eyes and see the love you have for Steven & Stephanie and see it grow deeper and deeper each day. I know we waited a long time for them, but wasn't the wait worth it. I love you more & more everyday. Thank You.




Daddy I know you are not with us any more, but your love for me is in my heart daily. Thanks for being the best Dad a girl could have. You will always be the World Best Dad. My love for you grows stronger everyday, I can't wait until we meet again in Heaven. Love you Daddy.



Pal, I know you didn't really understand what today was, but we want to say a special Happy Father's Day to you. I want to say thanks for being a good father in law to me, you have always stood by me and welcomed me into your family. Steve & I love you dearly.

No comments: