Thursday, June 19, 2008

I need more Prayers

Hello Friends & Family,

I need a lot more prayers. I am going to have to have more surgery.
After the doctor took my last two drainage tubes out, I had fluid that
built up and on the 9th a small part of my incision busted open. At
first it was a good thing, it was my body getting rid of unwanted
fluid, but it did it again today, but this time he can see the
expander. Which isn't good. He is afraid infection will set in if I
keep waiting for it to close on it's on. I go back to see the doctor
on Tuesday, and if hasn't closed he will have to go in and replace the
expander and clean & wash the site out. Please pray that my body
will get rid of the unwanted fluid, & be able to accept the expander
this go around. He thinks the problems is coming from the radiation
treatment I had done. I have to take the good with the bad.

I know with God on my side I can do anything. Please pray very hard
for me, my doctor, & most of all Steve and the kids.

Thanks again & I love all of you,
Renee

Update: I ran into problems on Friday and had to go to the doctor. He has moved my surgery up to Monday. Please keep us all in your prayers.

2 comments:

Don and Be said...

Praying for you and your wonderful family.

Don and Be said...

Hoping, praying things are OK with the recent setback. We've returned from China and started catching up on friends in Blogland and saw that there has not been a post in awhile. You can drop us an e-mail at duoloco@cfl.rr.com if you like.
Blessings,
Don & Be