Tuesday, October 24, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN






Happy 5th Birthday, Steven Eugene Moore Jr.!

We love you so much. You bring incredible joy to our lives. You’re sweet, carrying, funny, and a joy to be around. Daddy and I are so grateful for you.

When you were born, I was so scared, even though I had a little one already at home. I never wanted you out of my reach. There were some scaring times and rough bumps in the road, but we made it though them. I think God every day for given us a second chance.

As you grow, I continue to be amazed at the different thing you can do and your determination to try and do different thing. I love watching you ride your bike, play with your cars, help daddy work around the house, but most of all I love just looking at you every chance I get. As long as you are around you always bring a smile to our faces and make us laugh.

I love you Steven, and pray that you continue to grow up to be the caring and loving person you are. You are a very special boy, and I am proud to be your mommy.

No comments: