Tuesday, July 17, 2007

1st Radiation Treatment

Yesterday I had my first Radiation treatment, it went really good. It is so weird how they set me up for the treatment. They have a red beam and a green beam that they have to match up with my four new tattoos’ that outline the affective area. I feel like someone has played connect the dots on me, the only bad thing they use a sharpie black and red magic marker... This doesn’t come off very easy, but what is a little ink...... I had blood work also yesterday and all of my counts are really good except for my hemoglobin. So they had to give me another shot to boost it up. I knew my hemoglobin was low because I was getting really tired. I will continue my treatment everyday except for the weekends until August 29. Thanks again for all the prayers.

Love in Christ,
Renee

No comments: