Monday, July 23, 2007

PRAYER REQUEST




Hello Everyone, I am Travis and my mommy and daddy found out this week, that I need surgery on my spine. My spine is growing "s" shape, which is causing my heart, lungs and other organ to move around. I am now starting to have problems breathing. We talked with the doctor and he wanted to wait until I am 12, which is in two year, so I can grow a little more. But since I am having problem, they need to make a decision to have the surgery a little earlier. If I have the surgery the doctor will have to pull my body and stretch it, then they will line my heart, lungs in place and put metal plates in my spine to hold it together. The doctor said I might not make it through surgery, but if I don’t have the surgery, the doctor said I will have to go live with Jesus.

This week Make a Wish Foundation is trying to set up a vacation with me and my family. My mommy told them that I love horses, water, and I love being around my younger brothers and sister. Hopefully we can go on Vacation before my brothers, and sister start school.

The doctor says my brain doesn’t work, but they can’t understand why I can laugh, and following the sound of my mommy, daddy, brothers and sister voices. I can respond to my doctor’s voice also. The doctor doesn’t know why and how, but I know why “Jesus”

Will everyone please say a prayer for me, and my family? I don’t like seeing my family so sad.

Thanks and God Bless You.

Travis

No comments: