Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Doctor Appointment Update

Hello Everyone,

I met with my Cancer Doctor yesterday, and she was very happy with my check up. All my counts are now back in the normal range. Thank you God! Today I go for a scan and if everything goes ok with the scan I will move to 6 weeks check-up instead of every two weeks. I am very happy with this move, but scared at the same time.

I have now completed two weeks of my Radiation, I am starting to get red, and so the doctor has given me a new prescription for lotion. She said since I have fear skin, I am getting burn sooner then most people. I still have a month left of Radiation treatments.

Thanks again for all the prayers, love and support. I know without God, I would not be were I am today.

Love in Christ Always,
Renee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll say a prayer for you. May God give you strength.

Renee said...

Thank you so much for the prayers... God is Good