Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My 40th Birthday

Today is my 40th Birthday, I have had a really nice day. When I got to work this morning I had yellow Roses on my desk from Lena (Co-worker), and Robin and Pam (Co-workers) brought me a bag full of goodies. After I got off work, we took the kids to Open house at their school to meet their new teacher Mrs Bryant. When I got back from my radiation treatment, Steve and the kids took me to Olive Garden. It was our first time going and we all enjoyed our self. Stephanie and Steven wrapped me some presents (picture below) all by themselves today. Boy was I surprise, Steve was taken a shower and when he got out they had them all wrapped. My mom called and left me a message on the phone singing Happy Birthday. I think the kids enjoyed that more then me.... Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special.

No comments: