Sunday, December 10, 2006

MRI UPDATE

I want to say thank you to everyone for all your prayers. It really means a lot to me.

I got the result from my MRI on Friday, it was what I was hoping for but
with God on my side I am going to be fine.

One of the mass was 3.5 cm with a baby growing from it which is .6 cm. They
said my Lymph nodes was very suspicious and enlarged, they want know for
sure if the cancer has spread until the day of the surgery. They said I am
in Stage 2.

They fax all my test to an Oncology for appointment for Monday or Tuesday,
if they are unable to see me before Wednesday, the Surgery is going on with
the operation.

The doctors suggest I have the breast removed, maybe both.

I will let everyone know the day of my surgery, I told them it has to be
before the 20th or after. That is when they kids are having their Christmas
play.

Please continue to pray for me, my doctors and for Steve and the kids.
Please say a special prayer for my mom and brothers, they are having a hard
time also.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can beat this Renee! I am praying for your endurance, grace and peace for you and your ehtire family.

Many hugs and prayers,
Tracy

Suzanne Temple said...

Renee, thank you for this update. God bless you and your family as you go through this difficult time. We are praying!

Melissa said...

Prayers for you and your family!