Friday, December 01, 2006

UPDATE & PRAYER REQUEST

I got my result back from my test on Wednesday, it wasn't what I wanted to hear. I am asking everyone to please pray for me and my family. I go next week for a MRI to check both Breast and to check to see how deep the mass is. Depending on what the MRI say will depend on what type of surgery I will need. Please say a special prayer for Steve and the kids, I haven't told the kids just yet. I am waiting to see how my MRI turns out. Thanks for all your love and support.

Love in Christ,
Renee

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh Renee,

God Bless you, I have been and will be praying for you.

Many hugs,
Tracy

Suzanne Temple said...

Renee, dear heart! I am so sorry to hear this! Know that you are in my prayers. Please, please keep us posted!

Melissa said...

Oh, Renee! You are in my prayers!

Alice Gunther said...

Renee, I just found you through Suzanne, and I am so very, very sorry to read this. Please be rest assured of our prayers starting this very minute. I will also put in a prayer request for you on the 4 Real Learning Message Board. The mothers there will pray fervently for you and your family.

Angie Mc said...

Oh yes Renee, my family and I will pray for you, as will many mother friends at 4 Real. I'll also ask my sister and her family to pray. They live in NC, too.

K.H. said...

Praying for your complete healing!