Thursday, December 28, 2006

Surgery Update

This is the first time I am able to update anyone, surgery went really good. They removed the left breast, an they took out only two lymph nodes. Plus they put in the porter catheter for chemo. I feel like I was ran over by a truck. I should find out about the lymph nodes tomorrow.

They sent me home the very next day, with no stitch or staples, they only used tape.

The kids are doing really great with everything, they want to watch Steve drain my tubes. So we let them, Steven ask if it is time to drain my blood. Mom stayed with us for two days, she went home Christmas eve. Steve has been wonderful, helping me with everything and when I mean everything I mean everything. I am typing with one arm now. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and thanks so much for the prayer and all the wonderful emails and calls. When i am able I well update more.

Love always
Renee

3 comments:

Suzanne Temple said...

Thinking of you Renee, and still praying!

myosotis said...

Found you through suzanne. Good luck with everything. Praying too.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Prayers continue and are abounding.