Sunday, December 17, 2006

Surgery Update

Friday I went to the Oncology and Surgeon, Surgery is next Friday the 22nd.
I will be having an Modified Radical Mastectomy and removal of any Lymph
Nodes that are affected.

Prayer has been working, I did have 10 Lymph Nodes swollen, but today
they only felt two... So please keep the prayers coming.

I will spend the night and go home the very next morning, I will start
chemo two to three weeks later.

They doctor has already wrote me out of work, I have appointments every
day next week to get me prepared for surgery.

I will keep you updated as time gets closer.

Thanks so much for the prayers,
I love everyone,
Renee

4 comments:

Suzanne Temple said...

Renee, thank you for this update. Be asssured that we are praying for your full recovery. You are so courageous!

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

I found your website through Suzanne's!

We will add you to our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Many prayers here, Renee. May you and your family find strenght and peace during this time, and quick healing!

Hugs and prayers,
Tracy

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Renee:
We've continued to pray for your complete and total healing every day. Please post an update when you're able, or get someone to send us a cyber-note in a bottle.