Thursday, August 17, 2006

Daddy Lion

Yesterday, my DH fell asleep on the cough watching TV with the kids. He woke up with two kids laughing and pointing at him. He asked them “What are you doing?” They start laughing even harder, they said, we are playing Zoo and you are the Daddy Lion and we are your cubs. He said and why am I a lion, they said while laughing because your snore’s sounds just like a lion’s roars.


He thought to himself, what all do they do to me when I‘m asleep.


I was thinking when he told me "what a big imagination."

1 comment:

Patti Doughty said...

Renee, I was delighted to hear you'd like to link to my Blog. Of course it's alright with me. I feel honored. Thank you very much.

And I'm glad you enjoy it. I love writing and it's been a real release for me to have that outlet.

Try the chicken recipe. Hope you like it as much as my family..

Patti