Thursday, August 24, 2006

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL






Today was the first day of school. Both Stephanie and Steven got up really good, even though Steven would have like to stay in bed. Steven wouldn't eat this morning; we finally got him to eat his bacon. When we got to school, Stephanie was talking a mile a minute and Steven was white as a sheet and looked scared to death. He didn't cry, but we could tell he wanted to. Steven acts so big, but deep down he just a little boy. I think it was harder on Steve, he has been watching them during the day. He had to go home to an empty house. He called me at work, he said it was lonely. I told him to get busy cleaning. They get off at 12:00 today, so I am going to take the afternoon off and spend the day with them.



UPDATE:

When we went to get the kids from school they were playing and didn't want to go home. They had a really good day and can't wait for tomorrow. I am so glad.

No comments: