Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Clayton Patteson

Sunday night I found out they called in hospice for my Uncle Clayton. His enzymes count was high and his kidneys isn't working good. Last night mom went and spent time with him; they had a nice talk and visit. I have cried all day today thinking of my dad and missing him. I know he would be there for my mom; he would have been the rock that she needs now. I know he is with her and is giving her the strength she needs to get her though this. I have blog before how close her and her brothers and sisters are, they all are having a tough time with losing one of them. I know with God the brothers and sister will be ok, but it his family I am worried about. My Aunt Betty is in denial. I know she is not giving up hope and that is a good thing, but is it good for her. Today, I got a call from my brother at work and Clayton had a rough night and his having a rough day. They had to call in the hospice nurse. Today all the kids, grandkids, 2 brothers, 5 sisters are with him. They are having a prayers session with him and God. Since I can’t be at their prayer session here is my prayer for my Uncle Clayton.

My prayer to God:

Dear God,

I pray that you will place your hands on Clayton and what every your well is to be please help Clayton. God please be with his wife, kids, grandkids and great-grandkids, they are going to need you. Please don’t get upset with them if they start questioning your doings, they are just upset and they are hurting. God I ask you to be with his brothers and sisters, they are losing the circle they have been fighting to keep together since they lost their parents. I know God, with out you know of us would be here. God I am now giving my uncle to you. Please open your doors for him and greet him with open arms. He is a good christen man.

In God I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Renee,

It is very hard when our loved ones begin showing signs of aging and passing. Know that your Uncle IS in Our Father's hands, and I will be praying for him as well as for peace in all of your family!

God Bless,
Tracy