Monday, August 07, 2006

WEEKEND RECAP

We had a busy weekend; I had to have the Van in Greensboro at the KIA Dealership at 8:00 am. Saturday Morning for a routine oil change, tire routing, and check all the fluids levels. After dropping off the van we went out to eat at Golden Corral for breakfast, and then we went shopping.

There was a Bike shop in Chapel Hill that Steve wanted to visit. Bike Performance had a big clearance sale. Steve was able to find him a new helmet, jersey and socks at a very good price. Plus we didn’t have to pay sales taxes.

Then off to store looking for school clothes for the kids. We went to Hemricks, Old Navy, Kmart, Target, and Wal-Mart. I hit a gold mine at Kmart for Steven. I had to shop around for Stephanie, but was able to find some clothes. I bought them both five new outfits for $40.00. I could have gotten Steven enough clothes, which he could have, wore a new outfit until the weather got cold. I stopped at five. We were on the go all day, didn’t get home until 8:00 pm. I couldn’t ask for two better kids, they were will behaved.

Sunday morning we sleep in until 9:00, then ate breakfast and went and got grocery for the week, watched movies with the kids and played games.


We had a nice family weekend spending time together.

No comments: