Thursday, July 27, 2006

THE ATTACK OF THE BEE'S

Last night around nine a clock the weirdest thing happened, I was sitting on the couch with the kids watching TV when my phone rang. The caller id only said “incoming call”. When I answered the phone I could hear yelling and talking. We could make someone saying there's another one, there's another one. I keep yelling in the phone, I knew someone was in trouble so I didn't want to hang up. Finally after a few minutes, we figured the voices out and it was my in-laws.

Since they lived next door, we went over to see what was going on. They were fighting off Yellow Jackets in their bed room.



Steve knew they had a nest of yellow jackets beside their house that he has been trying to burn out for the last week, but they keep coming back or making a new home. We found the new home and we set fire to that home. Steve and I went back in their bedroom to make sure there was "NO MORE BEE'S" when we noticed a small whole in the ceiling over their bed and we saw Bee's were coming out. The Yellow Jacket's has made a new home in their ceiling. Since it was so late and nothing was open, Steve patched the whole so at least he could try to keep the bees in the crawl space, until we can call and get someone to spray this morning.

It was good thing my phone rang, or we would have never known what was going on. I know my in-laws would have went to bed and not thought nothing of it. God, just think what could have happen.

God was watching out for them.


Update:
They sprayed in my in-laws house for Bee's this morning and seem to have got all of them, but got to checking around the outside of the house and found more home's. We have also found some around our house also. This is so scary, my kids love and stay outside all the time. We are going to have to keep an eye out for the bees and be really careful while outside.

2 comments:

The Kura Family said...

Renee,

Just a quick thank you for praying for our little Austin. He truly is a miracle.

Quite a story about the bees! Glad you have things under control.

Jon and Gina

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»