Saturday, July 15, 2006

SHOE SHOPPING FOR THE KIDS

I spent all day shopping for shoes for the kids. We went to Wal-Mart, Target, Rack Room and finally Shoe Carnival. Not counting last weekend at Shoe Show. The kids are growing so fast. I bought Steven sandals the first of this month and I saw yesterday, his toes were off the shoes.... Stephanie her feet are long and narrow and Steven are long and wide. The shoes were either flopping off, or too tight.

What is with the price, it is very hard for me to pay over $30 for shoes, when I know their going to out grow them next week. I finally had to bite the bullet and pay over $30 to find some to fit them... By the time we got home hubby and I went and took a nap. We were so exhausted.

I ask my mom if I was the only one that had that hard of a time finding shoes for their kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»