Monday, July 10, 2006

Prayer Request

This weekend has been a roller coaster of emotion. I know my uncles and aunts are getting older, but you always think they will be around forever. I know that's not true, but a girl can always hope. This weekend three of my uncles are in need of some much needed prayers. Two is my mom brothers and one is my dad's brother.

Clayton (77) my mom's brother was put in the hospital Friday with a bad cough, they started running test and the found a mass in his liver and fluid in his lungs. One year ago this month he had colon cancer; they are worried that cancer has spread to his liver. The blood count in his liver doesn't look very good. I am asking everyone to please pray that the mass in his liver isn't cancer. We will get the test result back today.

Kyle (mid 70’s) my mom's other brother Alzheimer's disease has progress to the next step, he his starting to fall around and now he not recognizing his family.

My mom and her family is having there family reunion this Sunday, all eleven kids are still with us, the oldest one is 82 and the younger one is 56. We have been very blessed to have them around as long as we have. They are a very close family; there is not a month goes by that my mom doesn't talk with all of them. So please pray for this family to give them strength and support they need.


Bill (upper 70's) my Dad's brother, we found out that he has lung cancer, and will have surgery on the 24th to have his lung removed. Please pray for him and his doctor's.

There is only three of my dad's family left, and my Uncle Bill still is very close to our family and keeps in touch with us since my father past away.

So please pray for all of my uncle's and there family.

In Christ Always,
Renee

No comments: