Thursday, July 13, 2006

HARD LESSON TO LEARN

I was visiting my local “WAL-MART” store yesterday afternoon, picking up a few items. I made my way to the check-out, paid with my debit card. I started to leave and noticed the cashier didn’t give me my receipt, she told me she put it in my bags. I made my way home and was putting up my stuff and saw she didn’t put the receipt in the bag. After supper and they kids were playing, I went online and checked my banking account to get the correct amount to put in my check book. I noticed Wal-Mart took a very high amount out. I started freaking out. They took out over 140.00 more. I called the manager and explain what happen, where I checked out, and what items I got. He took all the information and said he would get back in touch with me. At 10:00 I got a phone call from the manager and he explained what happen, he told me the cashier hit subtotal instead of total. I got charged for my item and the next customer’s items. Luckily everyone involved was honest and I was able to get my money back. I learned a very hard lesson…..

“NEVER LEAVE A STORE WITH OUT MY RECEIPT IN HAND”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»