Wednesday, July 05, 2006

FIRST POST


Today is my first post, I'm not sure what to say or how to get started. But here I go:

My name is Renee, I was born and raised in Greensboro, North Carolina. My parents is Launa and The Late Frank Barrett. I have four brothers Ricky, Robbie, and Russell. Yes my mom went with all "R's".

I graduated from Ben L. Smith (1985), and attended GTCC.

I lived in Greensboro until 1989, when I married Steve and we moved to Winston Salem, North Carolina.

After eleven years of marriage, we started our little family. Stephanie Launa was born November 4, 2000 and Steven Eugene Moore Jr. was born the following year on October the 24th.

I work for a major law firm in Winston Salem. I will be at job for 10 years this December.

My hobbies are spending as much time with my kids, cycling, and reading books.

I look forward to many more post.

Renee

No comments: